Where and who are still to be decided, but the dates for the boys and girls basketball tournaments were posted on District 2’s website Friday.
Play culminates March 1-3 with 12 championship games at Mohegan Sun Arena in Wilkes-Barre Twp.
On March 1, finals are slated at two-hour intervals, beginning with Class 1A at 4 p.m., followed by Class 4A girls and Class 3A boys.
The following day, play tips at 2 p.m. for Class 1A boys, followed by Class 2A girls, Class 6A girls and Class 5A boys.
On March 3, the day begins at noon with the 3A girls final, followed by Class 2A boys at 2, Class 4A boys at 4, Class 5A girls at 6, and Class 6A boys at 8.
Quarterfinal matchups — for brackets with more than four teams — will tip off Feb. 20-21.
For the Class 1A teams in the District 2-11 Subregional tourney, play commences in the six-team field Feb. 22-23.
The four-team District 2-4 subregional in Class 6A starts Feb. 23.
Here are the breakdowns of games by date, all of which will be played at neutral sites:
* Feb. 20: Quarterfinals in Class 5A and 3A boys, and Class 4A and 2A girls
* Feb. 21: Quarterfinals in Class 4A and 2A boys, and Class 5A and 3A girls
* Feb. 22: Quarters in Class 1A boys D2-11 subregional
* Feb. 23: Quarterfinals in Class 1A girls D2-11 subregional; semifinals in Class 5A and 3A boys, Class 4A and 2A girls and Class 6A subregional
* Feb. 24: Semifinals in Class 4A and 2A boys and Class 6A subregional, and Class 5A and 3A girls
* Feb. 26: D2-11 boys Class 1A semifinal
* Feb. 27: D2-11 girls Class 1A semifinal.
Also Feb. 27, three third-place games will determine state qualifiers in Class 3A and 4A girls, and Class 4A boys.
In case of inclement weather, games will be moved to the next day, and games scheduled to be played that day will also be moved back one day.